Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

In balancing out my previous post, here are five things I am hopefully good at:

Intuition: (I don't know how else to say it.) Spiritually speaking, I think it is the gift of discernment. Harry Potter speaking, I think it would be called the "inner eye." (Hopefully you know that I am not equating the two. It's humor people.) :) Either way, this ability (or gift) I think is a strength.

Organizing:
I'm especially good at organizing other peoples' stuff. My high school youth minister could testify to this.

Answering Questions:
My blog is called "Holly I Have A Question" for a reason.

Teaching:
I put this down with some hesitations. I think my ability to teach is better one-on-one or in small groups....and when I am in practice.

Cooking: I don't confess to be a whiz in the kitchen, but I am comfortable in there. And I enjoy feeding people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment