Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

In balancing out my previous post, here are five things I am hopefully good at:

Intuition: (I don't know how else to say it.) Spiritually speaking, I think it is the gift of discernment. Harry Potter speaking, I think it would be called the "inner eye." (Hopefully you know that I am not equating the two. It's humor people.) :) Either way, this ability (or gift) I think is a strength.

Organizing:
I'm especially good at organizing other peoples' stuff. My high school youth minister could testify to this.

Answering Questions:
My blog is called "Holly I Have A Question" for a reason.

Teaching:
I put this down with some hesitations. I think my ability to teach is better one-on-one or in small groups....and when I am in practice.

Cooking: I don't confess to be a whiz in the kitchen, but I am comfortable in there. And I enjoy feeding people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment