I find this appropiate after my last post. I was tagged by Katherine and just realize that meant me do it..well, at least 'a' Holly is to do it! :) So here we go.....
1. Changed your life: Personality Plus by Florence Littauer
2. Read more than once: Wwo, a lot of books. The first one was back in middle school Remember Me by Christopher Pike. This was the time in my life that inspired me to be a author myself. (And I did--I wrote a book in the 8th grade over 100 pages long.)
3. Want on a desert island: The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
4. Made you laugh (giggle): Several I already mentioned. But for something new, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (all three)
5. If you've seen the movies or plays, the book is hilarious: What does this mean? Does it mean the book is funny it's so bad compared to the movie or play? I don't know. I usually love the book more than the movie.
6. Made you cry: The Hidding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
7. Wish had been written: Interesting question, I don't know.
8. Wish had never been written: Textbooks don't count, huh? Maybe Origin of Species by Charles Darwin. I think I could do without that.
9. Currently reading: I just bought House by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker and also Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
10. Fact or fiction: Both...I cycle through. Right now I am mostly fiction girl.
11. Awesome book that is empowering me: The last one I read that continues to empower me is Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
12. Meaning to read: Ha! There are too many!
I tag Mock, Brandon, Susanne, SarahG, and Emily in lovely Lubbock....well see who does it!