Tuesday, June 10, 2008

If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

Five things I am hopelessly bad at:

Sports. If spectating was a sport, I totally could go pro. Unfortunately, it's not yet. Seriously, who else do you know that actually flunked PE but me?

Remembering trivia. I can't quote movies. I forget song lyrics. When I sit down and watch a movie, more times than not, I think, "Have I seen this before?" And although I love history, I can't remember when Columbus sailed the ocean blue. It's a miracle I passed anything in school.

Dancing. It's just best I don't do this ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever. Just thinking of trying to get my limbs to move in rhythm makes me cringe.

Math.
Numbers and I are in a permanent fight. I don't even want to enumerate on this one.

Doing one thing at a time. Like now, I am writing a blog, reading emails, playing with my dog, and watching a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment