Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ask For BIG Things

Make your petition deep, O heart of mine,
Your God can do much more
Than you can ask;
Launch out on the Divine,
Draw from His love-filled store.
Trust Him with everything;
Begin today,
And find the joy that comes
When Jesus has His way!


I have been asking some BIG things of God. Most times my faith is weak. I think, "Why would God want to give that to me?" And I do mean for ME. It is much easier to see why He'd answer BIG prayers of my friends. The lens I see others and the lens I use on myself are different. But I know this is wrong and am trying to correct it.

Anyway, I am trying to ask big things form God and even inviting friends to join in with me. You guys know who you are and what "those" requests are! :)

Here is one of my new favorite verses that I am trying to believe and act upon:

"I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purposes for me." Psalm 57:2

No comments:

Post a Comment