Thursday, August 25, 2011

Packin' and Cleanin' and Wishin' and Hopin'

Today's agenda is doing laundry, cleaning the house, and packing!  Tomorrow we leave very early in the morning to head to Oklahoma then Texas on Saturday!

Tomorrow we are leaving just before the butt-crack of dawn so I can make it to Norman in time to see my coworkers.  I'm looking forward to hearing how the school year is going and catch up with them!  We'll then spend the night with the Smiths and hopefully see the Devero's as well.   

Saturday we will leave a little later, thankfully, just after the butt-crack of dawn to make it to DFW for Scott and Susanne's baby shower.  I can't wait to see them and celebrate the new arrival!  Afterward, a good group will hopefully hang out, and will get quality time with all of my friends down there. 

These two locations hold the bulk of my heart friends.  I will get to see 6 of my 8 bridesmaids this one weekend, not to mention other close friends.  And the whole trip, I will have my handsome husband at my side. 

Relationships are so important to me.  This one trip will fill my tanks for weeks to come.  I am truly, truly blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment