Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Two posts in one day! What?

I have been avoiding my blog for a couple weeks because I just didn't have anything worth writing about. I had the wall of posting that almost everyone who blogs has hit.

And if I am not posting, I am not reading others blogs either. I do it all in one setting usually--go down my list and read. My schedule and lack of zeal for blogging has kept me out of the loop for a while. This afternoon I took some time to go to my friends's blogs and read what I'd missed. And I missed a lot.

I am just overwhelmed by how many wonderful, unique, fun people I know. Just reading my friend's posts have encouraged me and challenged me and inspired me. Thanks to you all for sharing your lives with me and so many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment