Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Addicted to Buble

I have an addictive personality. I don't mean, that people are addicted to me but my personality is one that gets easily addicted to things. I tend to be a all or nothing girl. When I love something, I tend to go overboard with it.

Let's take Dr. Pepper for example. I drink at least 1 a day. There is a reason that I don't touch anything stronger. If I like it, I am going to enjoy a lot of it. Then there is Snood. Again, I play and play and play until my wrist hurts. TV shows--like Lost or Alias (back in the day)--I have to watch and own (on DVD).

I am the same with music. Overall, I would say that I am not a huge music lover. I don't always have to have music on, and for the most part, I can't tell you who sings what song. But if I do like a group or album, I tend to own everything they put out and listen to them over and over and over.
Right now, I am a Michael Buble kick again. His song, Home has captured my heart. Have you heard it? Uh. It is absolutely magical. I LOVE IT.

With close to 2,000 songs to listen to, I listed to Home about 5 times just on the way to work this morning. This song is everything I love about Michael Buble--deep and beautiful.

Although I am not a huge concert goer, he is one I would go see. I heard recently he is coming to Oklahoma. I found out that he is going to be in Tulsa and OKC during Spring Break. *tears*

Although I couldn't afford the tickets even if I could go, man I am sad! I haven't been this upset about missing a concert since 8th grade when the New Kids on the Block were in town. :)

If you haven't heard this song, come ask me to listen to it or download it from iTunes. It'll change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment