Monday, November 28, 2005

Back in the swing of things

Wow, it's been a while, huh? No, I did not slip into a turkey coma or anything, but thanks for the cards and letters.

I had a good time at home over the break. I split my time between watching football with my Dad and playing with the dog to sewing on a quilt at my mom's. It was a productive and fun break.

This weekend I am going to Lubbock to see Emily. I think Tygre is for sure going, and I hope a few others will go too. I'm excited to see Em and just go on a road trip! : )

My dad gave me my birthday present early. He gave me money to get an IPod. I am excited about it. I think I will use it for audiobooks and videos more than music, but it will be good to have since my car's radio/cd player still doesn't work.

I am off to work.....have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment