Friday, July 15, 2011

Team Jacob/Harry

My name is Holly, and I am a Harry Potter addict.  (Hello, Holly.)

Tonight my amazing husband is taking me to see the last Harry Potter movie.  I have made him watch all of them.  He listens patiently at all my comments about how the movie messed up this or that from the book.  He even took me to Harry Potter World at Universal Studios on our honeymoon.  He is a good man.....better than I deserve.  

If you're one of those people that think Twlight and Harry Potter are in the same league, let me tell you this.  They. Are. NOT.

Sure, I was "Team Jacob" throughout my engagement (Team Jacob being a Twilight reference), but I am so much "Team Harry is soooo amazingly better than Twilight ever hoped to be" it's not even funny.  I can't wait to see it....and I can't wait to see it with my husband.  Thanks, Jacob, for caring about my interests!


Let's end it here...."Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend."~Stephen King

No comments:

Post a Comment