Saturday, April 2, 2011

I am the champion.....again.

I'm a college football fan.  Basketball, well, I really don't follow.  My supervisor, Casey, sure does care though.  Part of working in the office is filling out the NCAA Bracket each year.

Last year I literally picked according to what state I liked better, my gut hunch, or I would employ the exact science of which team has a prettier uniform to make my selections.  I had not watched one game all year.  I did no research.  I simply guessed.  But my guesses must be better than most, because I won.

This year I was presented with the same task--fill out the bracket.  So I began clicking and filling it out in my usual fashion, and Casey quickly said, "Take your time--feel free to do research or whatever you want.  No hurry."

I kept clicking.

Print.

Post on my door.

Within minutes all the guys were making fun of my bracket.  I didn't care, to be honest.

Today I won the office bracket for the 2nd year in a row. 

No comments:

Post a Comment