I think chips and salsa is my love language.
Here is a favorite recipe that is a lot like Chili's salsa.
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (14.5 oz) can whole canned tomatoes (plus the juice)
- 4 teaspoons jalapenos (canned, diced not pickled)
- 1/4 cup yellow onion (diced)
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- In food processor, place jalapenos and onions.
- Process for just a few seconds
- Add both cans of tomatoes, salt, sugar, and cumin
- Process all ingredients until well blended but do not puree.
- Place in container and chill
- Serve with favorite thin chips (I like Tia Rosa Mega Thin chips)