Thursday, October 7, 2004

My Nose

I hate my allergies. If you see me today, my red shirt matches my nose. It wasn't planned. Here is a poem by Dorothy Aldis. I swear, this little poem is my life:



It doesn't breathe;

It doesn't smell;

It doesn't feel

So very well.



I am discouraged

With my nose;

The only thing it

Does is blows.



Otherwise in my life.....

I see Emily this weekend on her turf. Yippeee!



OU is going to beat Texas. (AGAIN)



My Alex is sportin' his fall fashions. Nice.



I heard from TWO UofA friends today. Fun.



Jade is the baby. : P



Tygre, I still won't make out with you!!!!



George Bush and John Kerry are related, but George Bush should still be President.



I love my roomies.



I need comments please! (Emily fixed them so anyone can post)



God is good. We're in negotiations about Him healing my nose.



BYE!







No comments:

Post a Comment