Thursday, April 17, 2008

All I Can Say

It's been a long time since I have posted. A long, LONG time. Kinda feels like the first time all over again. I seriously doubt many people will be still coming back here to read much. To be honest, I don't have a lot of great stuff to say right now.

Lately, I have a theme-song to my life. It is David Crowder's song "All I Can Say," and it says all I am feeling.

I haven't quite experienced the "bridge" part yet, but I am trying to dare to hope. I don't know that He is so much as holding me, or carrying me, really. It seems more like He is dragging me kicking and screaming into the future.


All I Can Say Lyrics

Lord I'm tired
So tired from walking
And Lord I'm so alone
And Lord the dark
Is creeping in
Creeping up
To swallow me
I think I'll stop
Rest here a while

And didn't You see me cry'n?
And didn't You hear me call Your name?
Wasn't it You I gave my heart to?
I wish You'd remember
Where you sat it down

Chorus:
And this is all that I can say right now
And this is all that I can give

Bridge:
I didn't notice You were standing here
I didn't know that
That was You holding me
I didn't notice You were cry'n too
I didn't know that
That was You washing my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment