- Writing your name on the beds. (I know, so bad!)
- Having my door open and dozens of friends walking by and stopping in to say hello.
- The blue cordarory couch.
- Coming into my room and people being there, yet none of my roommates among them!
- Making a "tent" in the bottom bunk with my roommates covers.
- Fire alarms. Climbing down 1o flights of stairs at 3:00 am is character building, people!
- Walking to and from football games.
- Looking out my window on cold winter days.
- Hiding in Natalie's bed and scaring her when she got in to go to sleep.
- "Dawson lives.....Dawson dies. Dawson lives....Dawson dies."
- Having 321-LOVE as a phone number.
- Cooking Saturday morning "breakfast" in the microwave with eggs, bacon bits, and cheese.
- IMing someone a floor below you.
- The smell of the boys side of the hall. Yuck.
- Praying for a parking space.....and getting it!
- Being pulled over by a bike cop outside of Adams.
- Staying up way too late doing nothing but laughing a whole lot!
- Tornadoes.....and living on a floor meant to blow off if one hits!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
I'm was a Walker Girl Through and Through.......
Today was the beginning of freshmen move-in. So in honor of all those new freshies, here are some of my favorite things about living in the dorms.