Cities were ranked on factors such as crime, job growth, cost of living, housing affordability, school quality, art and leisure options, safety, medical care, diversity and other ease-of-living criteria. (I think the University of Oklahoma football has a little something to do with it too--Go Sooners!!!!)
I agree it is a great place to live! Here are some of my favorite things about Norman:
- OU Campus. It's my alma mater...what can I say! It's a beautiful campus and I love the atmosphere on game days.
- Great Food--Bison Witches, Tea Cafe, The Service Station, Red Horse Grill, Sweet Basil...to name a few!
- Boyd Street: I love Boyd not just because of the BSU. I love driving down Boyd in the fall with all of the overhanding trees covered in their fall leaves.
- I feel safe here. There really are not many truly "bad" areas of town.
- Not too big and not too small. I like the size and "feel" of Norman.
- Did I mention OU Football???