Monday, December 12, 2005

Lucky 7's

1. Seven things to do before I die:

  • Pay off my student loans. (It may take that long!)
  • Get married then raise godly children
  • Get to where I write again--be creative....
  • Learn to swim.
  • Travel overseas (specifically see Jerusalem)
  • Get sinus surgery!!
  • Finish strong the race marked out for me.

2. Seven things I cannot (or won't?) do:

  • I can't/won't ever sing a solo.
  • I can't dance either for that matter.
  • I won't ever be good at sports.
  • I can't be on the sidelines of the Christian life.
  • I can't live without friends.
  • I won't ever get tired of sweet tea or Dr. Pepper.
  • I won't ever stick French fries in my mouth like tusks and act like a walrus.

3. Seven things that attract me to my husgand/wife (or significant other or best friend):

  • Um....yeah.

4. Seven things I say most often:

  • Baptist Student Center, this is Holly.
  • You haven't hear....I posted it on my blog.
  • Stop poking me! (or "stop it" in general)
  • Jerk store called...
  • Slow down big shooter
  • We're in a fight.
  • Get off my computer (or desk)!

5. Seven books (or series) I love:

  • Trixie Belden books by Julie Campbell/ or her pseudonym Kathryn Kenny. Those were what started my love of reading.
  • Christopher Pike books...yeah, back in the day I read these. I still love Remember Me because it inspired me to write my own book as a middle schooler.
  • Harry Potter by JK Rowling--they are incredible and everyone should read them.
  • Lies Women Believe by Nancy DeMoss
  • Personality Plus by Florence Littauer
  • Mark of a Man by Elizabeth Elliott
  • Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over again if I had the time):

  • Signs
  • The Village
  • The Parent Trap (original version)
  • Remember the Titans
  • Hitch
  • Elf
  • Dirty Dancing

7. Seven people I want to join in, too:

  • If you want to do this, please feel free, but I'm not going to list seven people.

No comments:

Post a Comment