1. Seven things to do before I die:
- Pay off my student loans. (It may take that long!)
- Get married then raise godly children
- Get to where I write again--be creative....
- Learn to swim.
- Travel overseas (specifically see
- Get sinus surgery!!
- Finish strong the race marked out for me.
2. Seven things I cannot (or won't?) do:
- I can't/won't ever sing a solo.
- I can't dance either for that matter.
- I won't ever be good at sports.
- I can't be on the sidelines of the Christian life.
- I can't live without friends.
- I won't ever get tired of sweet tea or Dr. Pepper.
- I won't ever stick French fries in my mouth like tusks and act like a walrus.
3. Seven things that attract me to my husgand/wife (or significant other or best friend):
4. Seven things I say most often:
, this is Holly. Baptist Student Center
- You haven't hear....I posted it on my blog.
- Stop poking me! (or "stop it" in general)
- Jerk store called...
- Slow down big shooter
- We're in a fight.
- Get off my computer (or desk)!
5. Seven books (or series) I love:
- Trixie Belden books by Julie Campbell/ or her pseudonym Kathryn Kenny. Those were what started my love of reading.
- Christopher Pike books...yeah, back in the day I read these. I still love Remember Me because it inspired me to write my own book as a middle schooler.
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling--they are incredible and everyone should read them.
- Lies Women Believe by
- Personality Plus by
- Mark of a Man by Elizabeth Elliott
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over again if I had the time):
- The Village
- The Parent Trap (original version)
- Remember the Titans
- Dirty Dancing
7. Seven people I want to join in, too:
- If you want to do this, please feel free, but I'm not going to list seven people.