Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Little Green Go Cart

Most of you know about my whole car accident/trama. Well, I wanted to update you on it. On Thursday I got my car back! I paid $250 to them and got a "brand new" car in return. They did a great job--it looks new. Several people thought it was new. I am so thankful that I was able to get it fixed.

Here is the area that was hit but is now all fixed!


Here is the whole side of the car that was fixed--including a dent that had been there for years. One Christmas I hit a parked car that was parked next to my driveway. It didn't do anything to their car, but dented mine. Now that is gone too!!!

Some other nice features of the accident included two new tires and three new hubcaps (I hit a few curbs in my day and they were bent). I'm very thankful for all of this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment