Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm feeling Mischievous today....


I thought this was funny, yet sadly not too crazy of an idea considering the internet is now the newest source of temptation.

This weekend I went to Broken Arrow with my mom to see my brother and his family. My nephews are almost as tall as I am now. I got to watch them play flag football, eat my brothers smoked ribs, and watch OU win in double overtime. Church on Sunday was good too, and then I came home.

I'm going to try to get a scan of a school assignment my youngest nephew, Jon, did at school and post it. It was sooo funny. Jon's teacher loves him because he is so creative. He walks to the beat of his own drum that is for sure. My sister-in-law told us about a story Jon's teacher told her. One day as they were doing work, Jon begins to do sport commentary on the kid across from him.

(Picture him holding his pencil to his mouth like a microphone and whispering like a golf commentator.) "We’re here today to see if Kyle will indeed do his work. He looks as if he's going to write something......oh, no! He just marked on his paper by accident. Oh, the teacher is approaching will this make a difference... (Teacher talks to Kyle). Wow, that was a close one ladies and gentlemen....yet Kyle still refuses to do any work."

Well, this went on for a while. The teacher just cracks up at him and says she should pay them for the endless entertainment he provides her. He's turns 8 this week.

Well, I am off to do some work!

No comments:

Post a Comment